2 1⁄2 lbstrawberries (Washed & Hulled)
- Combine strawberries and vodka in a large, sterilized glass container.
- Seal and set in a dark, cool place for 1 week.
- After 1 week, pour through a sieve, reserving strawberries, and transfer strawberry-infused vodka into a clean, sterilized glass container and seal.
- Add sugar to strawberries, mix well and transfer to a separate clean, sterilized glass container and seal.
- Place both containers in a dark, cool place for 1 month.
- After 1 month, thoroughly combine strawberry mixture with vodka, strain and pour into a clean, sterilized glass container.
- Seal and allow to age in a cool, dark place for several months.
- Strawberries may be discarded or served over ice cream or pound cake the same day.