Strawberry Banana Bread
1⁄2 cButter or coconut oil
1 csugar or honey
1 1⁄2 tvanilla
1 1⁄3 cFlour (Can substitute with a mixture of Almond or Coconut Flour)
1 tBaking powder
1 cstrawberries (sliced)
1 cpecans (chopped, optional)
1 cchocolate chips (optional)
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together and slowly add to creamed mixture.
- Fold strawberries and bananas into batter and add nuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan or 4 mini loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour (large loaf). Loaves should be nicely browned.